Dynamic Surroundings: HUDs Mod 1.12.2 as its name implies are a complement to the Dynamic Surroundings Mod. Of course, this mod will have the function to add many interesting features to the original mod and a series of other useful HUD features are also added to the game. Download the mod and explore today.
About Dynamic Surroundings: HUDs mod
Some of the features that this mod provides are:
- Compass: Helps locate and determine direction.
- Clock: being able to show the world date and time by holding the compass or staring at the compass entry,
- Season: You will know the current season if you maintain the Season Clock from Serene Seasons.
- Potion: With the ability to place the Potion HUD in another area of the screen, you will be provided with more useful information.
- Light levels: The light levels of the blocks around you will be drawn. The color will be coded for safety.
There is one point that you should keep in mind when using this mod is that it can only work on the client-side. Obviously, it will copy all the features of old versions of the original mod and only works with mod versions 126.96.36.199 and above. That is why you can completely enjoy the interesting features of the original mod right on this small but extremely useful addon.
To use this mod effectively, please make sure that you have installed Minecraft Forge before. Dynamic Surroundings: HUDs mod certainly satisfies you.
How to Dynamic Surroundings: HUDs Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch [Tinkers’ Construct]
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Dynamic Surroundings: HUDs that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Dynamic Surroundings: HUDs is set up!