ElecCore Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2/1.7.10 is a mod library that is extremely useful in mod programming. If you are curious about this mod, immediately download it to your device and experience it today!
About ElecCore mod
In fact, this mod was programmed and completely redesigned from an old version called Crafting Table III, used in modpacks on machines and it also appeared in Tekkit modpack when Technic Launcher did not exist. That is why when you want to use Crafting Table IV, you must install this mod.
In addition, a special feature of this mod is that it is also used in the programming and design process of Deep Rosanance – a mod about energy, storing electricity and machines, used to generate electromagnetism games. Thanks to this energy source, players will be able to consume energy-using machines without any problems arising. Therefore, if you are using the Deep Rosanance mod, please remember to install this mod.
Now you can install Minecraft Forge and try ElecCore mod immediately.
How to ElecCore Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch ElecCore
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod ElecCore that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find ElecCore is set up!