EmbellishCraft Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.13.2 is a fairly useful mod in the game Minecraft because it can add many blocks and decorative items into the game world. Thanks to this feature, you can now freely create and make the world in Minecraft game much more beautiful. Download the mod and explore today.
About EmbellishCraft mod
If you are a longtime Minecraft game player, you can easily see that most of the existing mods focus on improving the gameplay experience, but not focusing on the decorative aspect. That is why this mod was developed to give you a new experience.
As mentioned above, this mod will make the Minecraft world more beautiful and sophisticated by providing players with countless blocks and items that increase the aesthetics of the game in many different ways. You can use them to add flair to almost every part of the Minecraft world. In addition, the mod also includes wallpaper, a variety of tables and chairs, colorful tree lights, stylish doors, metal blocks, stairs … for you to freely explore.
Even this mod adds 4 new types of rocks including basalt, marble, Gneis stone, and slate. Obviously, the things that this mod provides are quite a few examples such as Large Bricks Block, Paving Block, furniture, Wallpaper Block … This also means that there will be a lot of new things waiting for you to discover in this mod.
To install the EmbellishCraft mod, your computer needs to have Minecraft Forge software first. You certainly surprised by the features of this mod.
How to EmbellishCraft Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch EmbellishCraft
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod EmbellishCraft that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find EmbellishCraft is set up!