Ender Zoo Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is an extremely interesting mod that will bring many challenges to your Minecraft game. Mod will make the game more interesting by adding very scary monsters into the game. Therefore, if you are looking for a mod to refresh your favorite game, you should definitely not ignore this mod.
About Ender Zoo mod
In addition, this mod also adds some great new enhancements that you can use to give your weapons bonus effects like the ability to decay or wither any target they hit.
Besides that, another special feature of this mod is that it brings a great new breed of TNT which has a puzzling special charge that basically throws his target into a tangled state. chaos for a while. On top of all the other great features you will also be provided with full spawn control with this mod and you can use it to make sure that everything is up to your taste.
Ender Zoo mod requires Minecraft Forge to work effectively.
How to Ender Zoo Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Ender Zoo
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Ender Zoo that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Ender Zoo is set up!