Epic Siege Mod 1.12.1/1.10.2/1.7.10 makes mobs become very dangerous and difficult to conquer. Here is the list of features and other abilities that can scare any player.
About Epic Siege Mod
It’s a mod that increases the power of all mobs. Check the following points to learn more about that change.
Customizable awareness radius
Creepers can pierce through walls, spawn, create destructive explosions, ride other creatures
Skeletons with accuracy
Enderman teleports the gamer they’re attacking
Zombies infect humans if they die
Mobs hit at villagers as the same way these people are using
The foes can split themselves between targets
Undead dig and pillar to you
Avoid your assault
Spiders tie victims with their webs
Possible for you to customize the elements above
Previous 1.7.10 features (no longer produced)
End – a frozen asteroid field with Dragon Forts
Blazes, Ghasts, Wither Skeletons appear in Overworld
Ghast fire speed settings
Endermen act similarly to Slendermen
Fortresses with spawners and loot
The creation will automatically attach to any suitable mob that it can spot.
It’s feasible to utilize it for personal purposes.
Free to include it in your mod pack
Generate add-ons and plugins for the present product
Epic Siege Mod relates to various areas from mobs to dimensions. Download and install Minecraft Forge to discover everything.
How to Epic Siege Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Epic Siege
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Epic Siege that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Epic Siege is set up!