Essentials Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 will expand automation and Redstone in your game in a balanced and vanilla-styled method. Don’t forget to discover its highlights and functions here!
The full content of Essentials
Expanding both of the two elements mentioned above can make your experience in Minecraft stronger.
There is complete in-game documentation with Patchouli available. Besides, it’s possible to explore some notable features below:
A single block chest to help you remember the item types for slots
Farmland that can self-replant
A simple and cheap item transport and sorting way
Single block Redstone circuits to finish problems around logic and math
Have no worldgen, no balance destroying possibilities
Free to be included in a mod pack
Essentials mod offers a tech for Energy, Fluid, and Item Transport issues. Download and set up Minecraft Forge before playing!
How to Essentials Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Essentials
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Essentials that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Essentials is set up!