Everlasting Abilities Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.10.2 is an essential mod in the Minecraft game that allows players to maintain special skills and abilities permanently during exploration and combat in the open world Minecraft. Download the mod to experience it today!
About Everlasting Abilities mod
After installing this mod, it will help you manage the skills permanently on the character even after death, even you do not need to carry special items and still use the skills anytime and anywhere. Sometimes, you want to activate specific abilities of your character without having to carry many bottles of poison, wear specialized armor or use required tools, then this mod will really be needed. set for you.
How to use this mod is not too complicated. When you spawn for the first time in the Minecraft world, you will receive an Ability Bottle with a random ability. Right-click this bottle to open the corresponding window, then you can transfer the ability to the player. To transfer the ability to the player we need a certain amount of experience points. Conversely, if you put the ability back into the Ability Bottle, you will restore the corresponding amount of XP. The ability also has the highest level, so there is no need to try to reach 20 levels of speed ability.
Here are some features of the mod:
The ability applied to the target audience in the region will not affect players on the same team as you.
When the player dies and is in the character’s hand, you will lose 1 random ability. This ability will drop as an Ability Totem, allowing other players to pick it up and use it.
Ability Totem with random abilities will be found in the inventory.
Everlasting Abilities mod requires Minecraft Forge and Cyclops Core to work effectively.
How to EverlastingAbilities Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch EverlastingAbilities
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod EverlastingAbilities that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find EverlastingAbilities is set up!