Extra Golems (Forge) Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.12.2 adds lots of golems to Minecraft. These golems are made from various blocks with different materials.
Instead of playing with plain old Iron Golems, now you can play with some extra golems added by the above Mobs mod.
The special thing about the new golems is that they are made from various blocks. These blocks are made from lots of materials such as wood, glass, diamond, and nether brick. Besides, every golem is equipped with exclusive properties.
Here are some golems added to the game with different versions:
- Diamond Golem (1.7.10+)
- Emerald Golem (1.7.10+)
- Slimy (Slime Block) Golem (1.8+)
- PrismarineGolem (1.8+)
- Bone Golem (1.10+)
- Magma Golem (1.10+)
- Concrete Golem (1.12+)
- Coral Golem (1.14+)
- Honey Golem (1.15+)
- Honeycomb Golem (1.15+)
- Polished Basalt Golem (1.16+)
- Polished Blackstone Golem (1.16+)
How to utilize the golem:
- You have to combine the following materials in a crafting grid to make a Golem Spell:
- 1 Feather
- 1 Redstone
- 1 Ink Sack
- 1 Paper
- Then, you combine a Golem Spell and a Pumpkin to create a Golem Head. The block has the same look because you add magical paper inside.
- You put blocks into a T shape to create a golem, which is the same as the Iron Golem layout.
- Then, you put a Golem Head on top.
- The golems behave like Iron Golems after being created.
Extra Golems Mod brings more useful golems to the game.
How to Extra Golems (Forge) Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Extra Golems (Forge)
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Extra Golems (Forge) that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Extra Golems (Forge) is set up!