ExtraBotany [Forge] Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 is an add-on for Botania but does not relate to Botania too much. It releases a lot of features not existing before.
Features of the mod can ruin the design of Botania from your perspective. It’s not suitable for those who love the original taste of Botania.
There is a new type of knowledge. Hold a lexica and right-click a livingrock pedestal with a spirit fuel to start it.
These are the main features.
Garden of King’s Law
4 new sets of armor
Ring of Mana control
New generating flowers:
New functional flowers:
Install Crafttweaker and MTLib
It is a new Bukkit+Forge server for Minecraft 1.12.2. It lets you bring the power of plugins to modded Minecraft.
It owns good compatibility with mods and plugins.
You can download the CatServer at https://github.com/CatServer/CatServer/archive/master.zip
ExtraBotany is an add-on of Botania. The current cosmetic mod adds newer flowers and more. Each of them will provide the user with unique abilities.
- Minecraft Forge
- Botania Mod
How to ExtraBotany Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch ExtraBotany
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod ExtraBotany that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find ExtraBotany is set up!