Fabric API Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 introduces a core library for most of the common hooks and inter-compatibility measures. It’s really useful for their mods using the Fabric toolchain!
Fabric API Functions
It is a separate mod from the Fabric loader. Therefore, you need to install both for mods. Actually, the project will require the Fabric mod loader! Meanwhile, Fabric Modloader will allow you to enjoy your favorite mods in the latest versions.
It’s not too difficult for you to search for more information and complete installation steps!
Because it is programmed as a support mod, it will not offer any effect when installing independently on Minecraft the game.
In other words, it only brings back documentation, code, and pre-built frameworks instead of new content. So, other pieces can run rightfully.
Fabric API is a simple but important API and Library mod downloadable for all. Let’s install Minecraft forge and hop into your journey now!
How to Fabric API Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Fabric API
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Fabric API that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Fabric API is set up!