People who regularly use mods in Minecraft games are definitely too familiar with Fabric ModLoader Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.14.4. In fact, this is a very popular core mod installation tool for Minecraft games. This tool is really indispensable for anyone who is a fan of Minecraft.
About Fabric Modloader
Obviously, this tool will work similar to Minecraft Forge or LiteLoader, making it easy to install mods for anyone even just playing Minecraft games. Another extremely useful feature of the app is that it also helps mod developers to transfer mods from one version to another a lot easier and smoother.
The scope of this application is also quite wide. Specifically, it will run mods in Minecraft starting from version 1.14. That’s why you can think of it as a very good alternative to Forge for Village & Pillage and its later updates.
The strength of this tool compared to Minecraft Forge is that it contributes to reducing the number of lost resources and is compatible with many other mods at the same time. Therefore, it will contribute to speed up the game load, and greatly improve your experience when playing Minecraft games.
Fabric Modloader requires you to use a new version of Installer or MultiMC Instance provided by the Fabric developer. You will surely be satisfied with this tool.
How to Fabric Modloader Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Fabric Modloader
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod [Tinkers’ Construct] that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Fabric Modloader is set up!