Fast Workbench Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.12.2 is the mod for Minecraft that support to reduce lag and network traffic created by the vanilla Crafting Table. This mod is the product of Shadows_Of_Fire and it is also a tool to improve the performance of a function that relevant to crafting. Thanks to this mod, shift-click crafting works much faster, and also it lowers network traffic. This is a useful mod that can support for playing Minecraft.
Some specialty of Fast Workbench mod
- This mod will add something into your former vanilla workbench such as running faster and save of the network traffic
- It can get network traffic to become more economical because it uses Cached memory instead of sending a packet every time. This function can help you to save time capacity as well.
- The special thing that is covered in this mod is that it can disable the recipe book that the players established to the “ doing nothing” of version. Unlike No Recipe Book that only removes the book on clients, this mod even can remove in both servers and client side at the earliest time. The fact that there is a lot of players does like to use these functions when playing. So the disabling them helps you to save more network traffic Thanks to this function the improvement of performance also increases due to recipe book functions being disabled entirely
- One thing that you have to remember is that the mentioned function of this mod only applies to a vanilla workbench or other mod crafting stations should do recipes caching on their own.
- Besides that, this mod also has the function of compatibility and mod Support.
Fast Workbench is a wonderful mod for the people who love the design. To use this mod, please make sure that you have installed Minecraft Forge before. If you want to have more experience in playing Minecraft, you should not miss this mod.