FPS Reducer Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.12.2 will cut down unessential GPU and CPU load by decreasing the frame rate. It also consists of a lot of noteworthy features.
How FPS Reducer works
The mod reduces unnecessary GPU and CPU load when you don’t play Minecraft for a certain time.
If you perform anything, it will return to the initial frame rate.
Lower FPS automatically under the following circumstances:
- No user operation for the specific period
- The game window is not active or shrunk
Display the existing FPS on the screen edge
Show the CPU usage of the client thread (v1.14~)
Turn off the sound volume if the window is inactive or minimized
Suggested in situations below
If leaving MC working without activity, for example with automated agriculture and/or industry
If doing other tasks while running MC in the background
When you expect to extend your PC’s lifespan a bit
When you’d like to save useless power
How to use
Pause Key to lessen FPS
End Key to open the config GUI
FPS Reducer is a miscellaneous mod that brings down non-essential GPU and CPU load. Install Minecraft Forge to check more!
How to FPS Reducer Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch FPS Reducer
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod FPS Reducer that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find FPS Reducer is set up!