Fruit Trees Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 has presented new fruit trees from the Cuisine mod such as orange, lemon, and so on. It adds other items to the game as well.
Key Features of Fruit Trees
It’s a mod that has dropped a dozen of items into Minecraft’s world. They are:
Apple Oak Tree
Bee Hybridization (needs MixinBootstrap in 1.15)
2 strange wood types
Wooden sliding door (next updates)
Tips to use
3 basic trees (citron, mandarin, and lime) live in warm forest or plains biomes.
Essential to gather saplings and hybridizing these or craft them together when the hybridization module is off. It will create stronger spices.
Break oak leaves to collect Oak apple tree saplings
Trees won’t grow newer fruits after they drop of around 80 fruits. Harvest them by using Right Mouse.
The leaf allows items with flying creatures to pass through. It can become a filter.
Feasible to shear leaves and bloom them
Fruit Trees is a mod for Food and Farming. Install Minecraft Forge to enjoy it! It also requires Kiwi! Don’t skip another mod named “Fruit Trees fast graphics support”.
How to Fruit Trees Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Fruit Trees
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Fruit Trees that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Fruit Trees is set up!