In fact, DRP – Global Data Pack Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a utility for Mod pack Creators in 1.13+. If you are curious about this mod, download it to your device to explore in more detail.
Basically, this mod is seen as a solution to the problem when the mod packages cannot provide a data package for the mods to design their content in a more data-driven direction. Besides, this mod also solves the problem of providing a separate download and letting users do their work efficiently. For that reason, this is really a useful mod that you should not ignore in the future.
To get more great experiences with the DRP – Global Data Pack mod, please download the Minecraft Forge mod for preparation.
How to Global Data- & Resourcepacks Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Global Data- & Resourcepacks
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Global Data- & Resourcepacks that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Global Data- & Resourcepacks is set up!