GoProne (Forge) Mod 1.18.2/1.16.5 provides Minecraft with a keybind. This keybind puts you into the crawling pose so you can move through gaps in a simple way.
To get into the crawling pose, you press C – the defaulted keybind given by this Miscellaneous mod. By using the mod, you will find it easy to sneak through gaps that are 1-block high. You can do that without stomping on top of them.
Characteristics of the mod depending on versions:
- For version 1.1.0 and above, it brings you a second keybind that you can use to toggle the prone position.
- For version 1.2.0 and above, it comes with some server-side config options. These options allow or stop you from going prone in some situations. You can find the options in /serverconfig/goprone-server.toml.
- The config defaults allow you to jump while you are in the prone position. Besides, you can use them throughout the flight (when you are not on the ground). The config defaults also deny as you ride an entity.
You don’t have to use GoProne on the client. You can put the mod into your favorite modpacks.
- Minecraft Forge
How to GoProne Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch GoProne
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod GoProne that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find GoProne is set up!