Just by hearing the name, you can also guess, the GottschCore Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is a library mod programmed by Gottsch. Of course, the main feature of this library mod will also be support for other mods that can work smoothly. That is why this mod is really necessary for the process of playing Minecraft games.
About GottschCore mod
It is obvious that, with the support from this mod, the mod can work with other mods from other developers even that the conflict has appeared before. That is the reason why you should install this library if you have any difficulty when playing with the incompatibility of the different mod. With this mod, you will have smooth experiences when playing Minecraft.
As mentioned above, this is a support mod so it will not have any effect when the individual installed into Minecraft. The mods that are supported by it usually use the same code structure. So to reduce the file size, save more time, and optimize everything, the author merged this code into this mod. That is the reason why if you do not install this mod before it needs it, it will run and generate an error or failure to load the main menu.
Now you can use GottschCore mod if you have installed Minecraft Forge for your device.
How to GottschCore Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch GottschCore
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod GottschCore that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find GottschCore is set up!