Grue Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 adds gruesome mobs to Minecraft. The toughness of the game will be much increased due to the new mobs.
What are the new mobs?
Your survival experience is taken to the next level thanks to the Mobs mod mentioned above. It adds nothing but new monsters to the game. They will change your experience a lot. You will be afraid of not only darkness but also scary monsters. If you are already familiar with Zombies, Skeletons, or Creepers, now you will be scared of the new monsters called Grue.
About the new monsters, they are fictional mobs appearing in a fiction called Dying Earth by Jack Vance. Then, they are added to the game. These monsters are gruesome mobs that appear in the dark only, where lights cannot touch. They will attack anyone on sight when darkness is surrounding them. They are the embodiment of darkness.
Characteristics of the new mobs in Grue
When you install the mod, you must be ready to encounter the new monsters. Here are some characteristics about them that you should know.
- The new monsters appear in any places in which the light level is 2 or lower. Try not to stand still, or more monsters will spawn.
- They have 20 HP but they are completely invulnerable to any attack.
- Their power is quite infinite. In other words, even though you are well equipped with items or have strong weapons, they will defeat you using a bite only.
- There is still a way to scare them away, which is planting a torch at your foot. By doing so, the monsters immediately become a cloud of black smoke then vanish away.
Get ready to fight against the new monsters in the Grue Mod! If you want to experience something scary, then this mod is for you. The mod depends on Minecraft Forge to function.
How to Grue Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Grue Mod
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Grue Mod that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Grue Mod is set up!