Guidebook Mod 1.17.1/1.12.2/1.10.2 is an extremely useful mod in the game Minecraft with the main feature of allowing you to easily search for recipes right in the game. Download the mod and explore today.
About Guidebook mod
As you know, the crafting recipe is one of the hardest things that new players need to remember when experiencing Minecraft. To review the recipe you have to open 1 more tab in the browser to review and this operation really consumes a lot of RAM and CPU. Therefore, this mod is designed to overcome the above problem.
In fact, this mod will give you a basic crafting book, suitable for new players. Creating a recipe book is very easy and fast right after starting the game. All you need is a book and a crafting board. This mod also gives basic information about square blocks and their usage.
Another special feature is that the item’s recipes are also added to the mod for players to refer to. This makes it easy to access new mods.
Guide Book Mod requires Minecraft Forge to function properly.
How to Guidebook Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Guidebook
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Guidebook that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Guidebook is set up!