Hearthstone Mod (Forge) Mod 1.18.2/1.16.5 gives Minecraft a useful item called Heartstone. You can use this item to teleport to your bed from any location.
The cosmetic item – Heartstone is based on the Heartstone that comes from the World of Warcraft. It aims to enhance the Player Transport aspect. Here are the advantages of this item:
- It lets you continue your cave adventures without needing to remember the way home.
- When you enter blocks, you need to need to walk back.
- You can get to your bed from any location by using this item.
However, the item also comes with disadvantages such as:
- It requires you to focus for a few moments when you use it.
- Try not to move or take damage, or your focus will be interrupted.
- The item has a 30-minute cooldown between uses. Hence, you should use it only when you feel a need.
Make sure you sneak and right-click on the bed as you hold the Heartstone to link it.
Hearthstone Mod provides you with such a useful item. You are recommended to use it for your adventures.
- Minecraft Forge
How to Hearthstone Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Hearthstone
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Hearthstone that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Hearthstone is set up!