Howling Moon [Forge] Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 turns players into werewolves – direct opponents of vampires in Vampirism Mod. Obviously, this mod will make your Minecraft game a lot more interesting.
About Howling Moon mod
In the world of Minecraft, werewolves or werewolves will gain attributes in various areas, such as strength and speed. The level of cruelty of a werewolf will affect its ability. Werewolves are carnivorous and often adventuring at night, hunting wild animals for blood.
When transforming into a werewolf, the character has the ability to jump high, suck blood and see through the dark. This is a truly cruel beast that every opponent must fear. Now, in your world will appear werewolves.
Werewolves move faster, have more stamina, and deal more damage than their counterparts. All of this comes at a cost to the player. Also, while transforming, you can only eat meat, which can cause you to starve.
In Howling Moon mod, when they attack, you will transform into a werewolf on the next full moon night. Possessing the advantages of both humans and fierce wolves, werewolves became haunting creatures that no opponent dared to approach.
How to use Howling Moon mod?
- Craft a book using a regular book and a Woldsbane flower. It includes some basic information.
- To become a werewolf, the player must be injured after a werewolf attack.
- Werewolves will spawn in the dark, with the same biome as other wolves.
- When injured, you will turn into a werewolf on the night of the next full moon. The Savagery stat in Creative mode will also turn the player into a ferocious werewolf.
- After transforming into a werewolf, you can access the menu to view stats, adjust textures and abilities for the werewolf.
- The change can happen instantaneously if you happen to have a fight with werewolves and a full moon that night. When this happens, you can open a custom GUI to change your appearance. Then check out your special abilities at a glance.
- You can turn on and off night vision with one click and if desired. You can continue to use your weapons and tools like a werewolf. Or check the box that forces you to keep your feet empty for a more realistic experience.
Howling Moon is really a very special mod, promising to bring you countless interesting experiences when playing Minecraft games.
How to Howling Moon [Forge] Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Howling Moon [Forge]
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Howling Moon [Forge] that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Howling Moon [Forge] is set up!