Author admin Posted on
Improvable Skills Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2 promote players’ abilities alongside of accepting beneficial abilities using a single book and your XP. This is re-written based on old PlayStations and PlayStations 2.
(Black – normal; Blue – need scrolls; Green – not implement)
- XP Bank: Actually, it’s not a kind of skill, it stores any sum of XP you want
- Accelerated Furnace: Promoting melting speed.
- Mining: Promoting exploring speed of the tool
- Digging: Promoting digging speed of the shovel
- Cutting: Promoting the cutting speed of the ax
- Attack Speed: Promoting the striking speed of any weapons
- Leaper: Promoting higher jumping players
- Soft landing: Reducing damage for falling player.
- Ladder King Promoting the climbing speed on ladders.
- Strong Fist: Promoting damage for any entity
- PvP Protection: Reducing the PvP-damage
- Treasure Finder: Allowing to find valuable treasure while exploring
- Item Repairer: Repairing item slowly in both hand and wearing armor
- Obsidian skin: Reducing damage from lava/fire
- Luck of the Sea: Luring fish to your fishing hooks
- Extra Health: Promoting your max health up
- Fast Growth: Supplying bone meal for the plant around.
- Alchemist: Promoting the speed of the brewing stand
- Dense Skin: Adding extra armors point and making it tougher
- Treasure of the Sand: Allowing to discover treasure from sand
- Sharp Arrow: Promoting a range of damage dealt
- Enchanter: Reducing the minimal level required to enchant items
- Ender Manipulator: Reducing damage from ender pearl
- Experience Harvesting: Promoting obtainable experience from other activities
There are many different kinds of skills in Improvable Skills Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2. please make sure that you have installed Minecraft before setting up this mod