Initial Inventory Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.12.2 provides players with items they can use to their advantage. Players are allowed to own the same number of items on the server.
Why should you install the mod?
As you know, the world in Minecraft is very dangerous for newbies. The world during the daytime may become a bright land with lots of nice landscapes to explore. However, when the night comes, everything becomes scary. There will be creepy monsters spawning to kill players. You will encounter skeletons, zombies, and creepers on your way. All of these mobs are following you behind. Hence, the adventures at night are very challenging to conquer.
To overcome all monsters and challenges, you will need to equip enough attachments, weapons, and other supplies. To that end, the mod mentioned above is all you need. You will get all the necessary items from the mod. They bring you lots of benefits and you can carry them on your adventures anytime.
What does Initial Inventory do?
This is the mod created by jaredlll08 using the Zenscript language attached by CraftTweaker. Therefore, the modpack developers can easily form types of items a player will get when entering a world. If you are hosting a server, you are recommended to install this mod. It is because it will provide the newbies with items you have set in the mod. Everyone who is on the same server will now have the same number of items to use for their adventures.
Another great thing about the mod is it lets you experience lots of items that seem to be very advantageous for you. So, you can make use of them to get an edge over enemies on your adventures.
Initial Inventory Mod depends on Minecraft Forge, CraftTweaker, and mtLib to function. Download all the required files first so you can launch the mod into the game.
How to Initial Inventory Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Initial Inventory Mod
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Initial Inventory Mod that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Initial Inventory Mod is set up!