Inspirations Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 allows you to approach many great features. You can configure this Minecraft mod as well as disable every feature if you want.
The basics of the mod
This Storage mod is very necessary to be installed in the game. Also, it has become one of the best creations for players to use. Its design aims towards vanilla. Hence, rather than changing the features in the game, it adds some smaller changes. Besides, it even adds some new features to improve the gameplay of players. The best thing about it is you can completely configure the mod. If you configure it, you can disable the features you don’t want to use. Or, you can even put all modules out of the action at the same time.
About the features of Inspirations
Let’s explore all the unique features brought by this Miscellaneous mod:
- Bookshelves: They are blocks that you use for decoration and holding books. It has four variants, such as Default, Rainbow, Tomes, and Ancient.
- Rope and Chains: You can place these things on the bottom of a block. They are also used for decorating.
- Fitted Carpets: You put some carpets on the stairs and they will take the form of stairs rather than keeping flat.
- Enlightened Bushes: You utilize any leaves as well as glowstone to create these bushes. They have many colors and normal lights.
- Glass Doors and Trapdoors: They are editions of doors and trapdoors. These things share the same appearance as their wooden counterparts, except for texture.
- Mulch: You use sticks to create this falling block. Its function is to give plants support and you can put it on dirt or grass.
Besides, there are some kinds of Restone inputs featured in the mod. If you think Inspirations is great enough to use, download and install it in the game now. But first, you must meet the mod’s requirements, which is downloading:
How to Inspirations Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Inspirations
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Inspirations that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Inspirations is set up!