Inventory Pets Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.7.10 brings lively creatures. They grant amazing drops, buffs, advantages, effects, and other abilities about defenses and weapons. Remember to care for and feed them!
There are many interesting facts about the modification.
They are breathing animals. They stay in your inventory. You will receive tons of special benefits when you make them comfortable.
At present, there are 52 different pets to play with. Aside from basic skills, you can explore their mind-bending possibilities along with strange tricks. Not only that, some companions, like the Purplicious Cow or Pig, are very adorable.
So as to learn much more about their information, you shouldn’t skip the detailed pet-by-pet guide. Further, tutorials will show you how they work. Do not miss Dungeon!
How do you use the current change?
You can follow the answer below to understand why you should pick them.
Firstly, they have arrived from the Hotbar.
You will not feel bored when your domestic friends can die whenever and don’t obey your assignment.
It’s not necessary to find another joy when you can do that in your world.
Aside from super cute buddies, you can get support surprisingly and more.
Inventory Pets presents a mod that is designed by and adds lovely item pet capabilities. It’s time to install Minecraft Forge, craft, and be the owner!
How to Inventory Pets Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Inventory Pets
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Inventory Pets that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Inventory Pets is set up!