As its name implies, the ItemPhysic Lite Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.7.10 is a Lite version of ItemPhysic with the feature that enhances the physical effects of Minecraft game operations becoming more realistic. Download this mod now to enhance your own experience while playing the Minecraft game.
This mod is designed and developed by CreativeMD. Of course, it is a mod on the subject of physics with the main feature revolving around changing the way in which items and blocks exist in a game environment. One interesting thing is that after installing this mod, the item after being dropped on the ground will stand still, not spinning or flying like before. This mod promises to greatly enhance your gaming experience.
Now please install Forge Installer before you want to use this mod. ItemPhysic Lite mod certainly makes you satisfied!
How to ItemPhysic Lite Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch ItemPhysic Lite
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod ItemPhysic Lite that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find ItemPhysic Lite is set up!