ItemZoom Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.10.2 is an available client-side mod. It will point out a bigger version of any item in-game that you have already move the mouse over.
How to use ItemZoom functions
It is an ideal option for builders. It allows them to search for the right materials easier.
As normal, you’re able to turn on or turn off it with SHIFT + Z. However, you can make that key become different in the Minecraft controls section.
Besides, you will receive an unmapped keybinding. Use it if you’d like to keep a button-down to display it.
It’s feasible for you to reset the zoom amount in the config or by setting the Hotkeys for Zoom In and Zoom Out.
ItemZoom is a cosmetic mod. It’s obligatory to download and install Minecraft Forge before checking out anything!
How to ItemZoom Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch ItemZoom
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod ItemZoom that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find ItemZoom is set up!