JAOPCAAgriculture (Forge) Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 is used as an addon for both mods, including JAOPCA and Mystical Agriculture. Its purpose is to bring more crops.
Before you install this addon in Minecraft, you may want to know what JAOPCA is. It stands for Just A Ore Processing Compatibility Attempt. Thanks to it, various modifications will be equipped with ore processing compatibility.
The mod gives support to a variety of mods such as:
- Applied Energistics
- Buildcraft Ore Processing
- Ender IO
- Tinkers’ Construct
- And more
JAOPCAAgriculture brings crops for various materials to Mystical Agriculture. If you configure it, you can also attach tier-6 crops from Mystical Agradditions.
- Minecraft Forge
- Mystical Agradditions
- Mystical Agriculture
How to JAOPCAAgriculture Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch JAOPCAAgriculture
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod JAOPCAAgriculture that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find JAOPCAAgriculture is set up!