JEI Integration Mod 1.16.4/1.12.2/1.10.2 provides tooltips showing information about blocks and items. It is an addon for JEI mod (Just Enough Items).
Overview of the mod
This Addons mod is the next in line to NEI Integration created by Tonius. Besides, it is an extensive mod for a famous modification called Just Enough Items (JEI). Although JEI Integration is not completed yet, it still offers some good features. It brings lots of tooltips as well as configuration options for players to use. Through those tooltips, you will gain insightful information about all items and blocks. This is also a great way for you to get a good grasp of them!
Before you use this addon, you should learn what the original mod JEI is about. It is such a necessary mod showing crucial information about items, recipes, equipment, and blocks. By just using a single click on the icons, you can view all crafting recipes within the game.
Tooltips and configuration options featured in JEI Integration
Here are the tooltips for version 1.15 and above:
- Burn Time: You will know the number of ticks that burnable items burn for.
- Durability: It lets you know the item’s durability.
- Hunger/Saturation: It shows the values of hunger and saturation the specific food item will recover.
- Max Stack Size: You will know the maximum size of an item you can stack.
- NBT Data: All NBT data that is preserved on a block or item will be shown.
- Registry Name: You will see the registry name, namespace name, and internal ID of a block or item.
- Tags: It shows tags for a provided block or item.
- Translation Key: It shoes the translation key for a provided block or item.
Here are the configuration options you can use:
You can change the configurations through the menu in the game or the config file in ./minecraft/config
- On Shift
- On Debug
- On Shift & Debug
JEI Integration requires you to download Minecraft Forge and JEI (Just Enough Items).
How to JEI Integration Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch JEI Integration
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod JEI Integration that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find JEI Integration is set up!