JourneyMap Mod 1.17.1/1.12.2/1.7.10 is the mod for Minecraft that is considered as a live mapper. This mod helps you to map your Minecraft world in real-time as you explore. It is a product of Techbrew that can work in either singleplayer and multiplayer mod without mod from the server. With the many kinds of version maps, this mod really helps you to have more wonderful experiences when using.
The specialty of JourneyMap
- The players can see this map in the form of a small or fullscreen map on the web, Ipad, or Android.
- There are 2 versions in this mod: FairPlay and Unlimited. The object of them is also different. FairPlay of the mod is used for the server that is strict about the radar in the map while the Unlimited version has all of the functions. Besides that, some functions such as cave/interior mapping and entity mapping are also be turned off in the multiplayer mode of FairPlay.
- This mod also contains the daylight map, moonlight map, cave map, Nether map, and End map modes that can support more for the users.
- Moreover, JourneyMap maps can be saved as a PNG image
- In this mod, the mini-map can be moved anywhere you want and even you can turn it off by hotkey too. It is also a useful tool to position your coordinates easily.
- The special that makes this mod become more popular is that the function for creating the world map you are in. Thanks to this mod, you even can require this mod to create anything surrounding you. It can also show any mobs, pets, or nearby players.
For the simplicity and ease of use of this mod, it ranks high among its competitors. That is the reason why JourneyMap is the wonderful mod that you should use in the future. Of course like others mod, you will have to install Minecraft Forge first to run this mod effectively. Certainly, this mod is not satisfied you.
How to JourneyMap Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch JourneyMap
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod JourneyMap that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find JourneyMap is set up!