Just Mob Heads Mod 1.18.2/1.16.5 adds a chance for all mobs to release their heads when players defeat them. It also lets you make mob heads through commands.
You can turn the heads of mobs into decorative items after you have defeated them. The mod allows you to deal damage to various Minecraft mobs such as Skeletons, Creepers, and Zombies. So, you should try to defeat them to get their heads to drop. Then, you can collect them.
However, you should know that the chance for the mobs to drop their heads is kind of small. Hence, you should be patient. If you don’t want to defeat a large number of mobs to get their heads, you can modify this in the config file of the mod.
Besides, the mod also allows you to create available mob heads through various commands. The elements are configurable, so you just adjust them to your likings. Just Mob Heads Mod is known as a small section of The Vanilla Experience. It also requires both Minecraft Forge and Collective library.
How to Just Mob Heads Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Just Mob Heads
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Just Mob Heads that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Just Mob Heads is set up!