The Just Enough IDs Mod 1.12.2 has the ability to remove the block ID limit, items, biomes, potions, and spells using the 1.13 chunk format in 1.12. If you want to learn more about this mod then read the article below.
About The Just Enough IDs mod
To implement the above possibility, this mod will use the block state table when saving the blocks in NBT and use the int biome array instead of the byte biome array. However, one thing that you need to keep in mind when using this mod is that it is completely different from NotEnoughIDs, deleting a supported mod and will not cause damage to worlds created with copies. that mod. So you absolutely don’t have to worry about this. But be aware that removing this mod will break your world.
Now please make sure that you have installed Minecraft Forge before deciding to use this mod. The Just Enough IDs mod certainly does not make you disappointed when using it.
How to JustEnoughIDs Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch JustEnoughIDs
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod [Tinkers’ Construct] that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find JustEnoughIDs is set up!