Kottle Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 is a pretty useful mod library. Thanks to this mod, you can easily download Kotlin-based mods into the game easily without any problems arising. That is also the reason why you should not ignore this mod in the future.
About Kottle mod
As you know, in the past it was extremely difficult to download Kotlin-based mods into Minecraft. That is also the reason why this mod was born to fix the above problem. It is clear that thanks to this mod, some mods created in the Kotlin language can be easily installed into the game. Even if you are a mod developer, you can use the Kotlin language adapter to create your own mod without any hassle.
Besides, this mod also allows you to use the object declaration for the main class of the mod and coloring in kotlin stdlib, annotations, reflections, and coroutines. Obviously, even though it is a library mod, as the features of this mod bring, it is really diverse and rich.
Kottle mod requires Minecraft Forge in order to install and work properly on your device!
How to Kottle Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Kottle
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Kottle that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Kottle is set up!