LaunchGUI (Forge) Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a useful utility for modpack makers. You utilize this utility to make an easy-to-use GUI in Minecraft.
Normally, a GUI will be made when the player first releases the pack. The GUI is also easy to use. Not only that, but you can also customize some of its elements such as:
- 8 lines of text
- A custom title
- Custom button text
- A mod that is set in a manual way for you to look for things
Here is how you use it:
- First, you download and launch LaunchGUI in the game.
- Then, you perform the first launch for making your config.
- Launch the config in the text editor that you like.
- You make changes to all the lines that you want.
- Let the line be empty if you don’t have an intention to use them.
- You give out to the players of your pack.
- Make sure you search for in the GUI if there is nothing changed or launched yet.
LaunchGUI Mod can be used in any modpacks. However, make sure you follow the rules and give credit to the author.
- Minecraft Forge
How to LaunchGUI Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch LaunchGUI
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod LaunchGUI that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find LaunchGUI is set up!