The purpose of LibrarianLib Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is to help other mods run effectively. It is a unique core mod with some features making modding easier.
This API and Library mod is made by Team Wizardy. Because it aims to run other mods, you must install it first if you want to use some other mods. It is true to say Core mod is getting popular these days. It is because the core mod can save resources as well as can be used to update other mods at the same time. If you install the core mod separately to Minecraft, it brings no effects. Instead, it brings a standard set of codes in the structures of mods. Thanks to that, the modders can save time and lessen the file size for better optimization.
In LibrarianLib, you will experience a wide range of features that make modding much easier, for instance:
- Lots of packets
- Pre-made GUIs
- Various tiles
- Many resources
Here are several things that the library core mod can do:
- It can create models that are not available in the game yet. You can turn off this feature.
- It will automate the registration of elements such as models, colors of items, statemappers, and anything in relation to models.
- There will be an automatic synchronization between tileentity fields and packet fields.
- There is also a GUI library that you can use to make and design GUIs.
Check out all the mods that require having LibrarianLib Mod to operate:
- Natural Pledge
The library mod itself also requires you to install Minecraft Forge.
How to LibrarianLib Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch LibrarianLib Mod
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod LibrarianLib Mod that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find LibrarianLib Mod is set up!