Light Level Overlay Reloaded Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2/1.7.10 the mod is ready to visualize the light levels on blocks nearby. Install the version and explore how to use its functionality!
Light Level Overlay Reloaded
It will form the image of the light on various levels, showing that on chunks within reach.
How it works:
F4 is the default shortcut key to switch on or off the light level overlay.
Shift + F4 to change the overlay display mode.
It’s feasible to reset the key bindings in Options – Controls.
It’s possible to customize textures and display modes by means of texture packs.
It’s free to add the mod to your mod pack.
The original mod, Light Level Overlay, was generated by 4poc for Minecraft 1.6.4 and earlier releases.
Some mods you can visit:
Better Auto Jump: automatically jump if pressing the Sprint key.
No Mob Spawning on Trees: manage spawning of a mob with easy-to-control and strong configuration options.
Light Level Overlay Reloaded is a Map and Information mod. It needs you to download and set up Minecraft Forge so it can run.
How to Light Level Overlay Reloaded Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Light Level Overlay Reloaded
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Light Level Overlay Reloaded that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Light Level Overlay Reloaded is set up!