Lightest Lamps Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is an extremely fun mod when adding new glowing blocks to the game. If you are curious about this mod, download it right away to your device to explore in more detail.
About Lightest Lamps mod
In fact, the blocks that this mod provides can be seen as a completely suitable replacement for the current glowing blocks available in the game such as Glowstone, Torch …
It should be noted that the blocks of this mod will have different brightness for you to experience when playing games, such as Clear Lamp (15 range), Zeta Lamp (20 range), Delta Lamp (18 range)… Another interesting feature of this mod is that some of its blocks also have the ability to glow through other blocks. Therefore, even when it is hidden, it still has an extremely good luminous capacity.
A useful piece of advice for you when using this mod is to use the JEI mod to see many recipes because they are quite complex and use many new items.
Download Minecraft Forge now to be able to experience Lightest Lamps mod.
How to Lightest Lamps Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Lightest Lamps
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Lightest Lamps that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Lightest Lamps is set up!