Litematicais Mod 1.18/1.17.2/1.16.5 a schematic mod that is new and available. It consists of features of the old Schematica mod, except for the Printer, along with newer ones.
Its gold mainly aims at light mod loaders such as LiteLoader on 1.12.x, Rift on 1.13.x, and Fabric on 1.14+. Besides, you can access a Forge version for 1.12.2. The following highlights will reveal more.
The most important feature is to show a “hologram” version of a structure. Therefore, you can see exactly how to build the building and where to drop the blocks.
There is a configurable overlay to highlight the missing/extra/wrongly placed blocks.
You can find a Material List in-mod, comprising a Material List HUD, to make collecting materials easier.
Don’t ignore the Schematic Verifier! It includes an overlay that is helpful to scan the whole schematic zone and search for mistakes. It’s very effective with technical/Redstone builds, in which, tiny issues can break the entire construction.
Moreover, there are some Creative-mode-only helper features. For example, they are Fill, Replace, Delete, and Paste.
How to Litematica Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Litematica
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Fabric API and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Litematica that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Litematica is set up!