As the name implies, the Long Fall Boots Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.10.2 has the ability to add extremely useful boots to the game. Obviously, thanks to these boots you can completely eliminate the damage caused by falling from a height. This is indeed an interesting mod that you should not ignore during Minecraft gameplay.
About Long Fall Boots mod
In fact, with the special boots this mod offers, you’ll be able to jump down from any height and won’t have to worry about taking a single point of damage. Obviously, this mod will make moving in complex terrain in the Minecraft game much simpler. The useful boots that this mod provides are inspired by the boots included in the portal games, promising to bring you a wealth of great experiences to use.
Because of the features, it offers, the construction of these boots will be a bit complicated. There will be a special hard mode recipe that requires players to have a Nether Star before they can craft the boots. And this will be a little problem to challenge you. This is obviously a great mod that gives players access to a pair of extremely useful boots that will help them survive falls from great heights.
Like other mods, if you want to use Long Fall Boots mod, it also requires Minecraft Forge to be installed first.
How to Long Fall Boots Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Long Fall Boots
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Long Fall Boots that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Long Fall Boots is set up!