The Loot Capacitor Tooltips Mod 1.12.2 will only help you see how good the loot capacitors explored in dungeons. It’s now very easy for you to look up that information!
How to use Loot Capacitor Tooltips
It’s essential to add LCT to your mods’ folder before you can start to test its function.
A basic capacitor owns a level of 1. Double is 2 and octadic is 3.
It’s simple to access the configuration section if you want to disable the flavor text so you can read easier.
Client-side only mod. Servers will skip that.
Loot Capacitor Tooltips is an add-on mod. It requires Minecraft Forge to work!
How to Loot Capacitor Tooltips Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Loot Capacitor Tooltips
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Loot Capacitor Tooltips that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Loot Capacitor Tooltips is set up!