LootTweaker Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is an extensive pack for a mod called CraftTweaker. With this pack, you can make changes to loot tables easily.
About this extensive pack
It is a necessary addon for the CraftTweaker mod. If you are using that mod, make sure you install this addon right now. It lets you easily modify the loot tables with ZenScript files without overriding the table. Since the loot table system of the vanilla is restricted to overriding the current loot tables or making new ones, you may find it complicated a bit. But, if you decide to install this addon, everything will be easy when it comes to making tweaks to loot tables.
About the CraftTweaker mod
This modification is suitable for skilled players and modders. It is not a simple mod to use. Hence, you need to think carefully before you decide to install it. What this mod does is to let players customize the mod or server’s settings using an easy programming language. Below here are the things you can do with this mod, including:
- Renaming some items.
- Adding some recipes.
- Making changes to some products or materials you create using a furnace.
- Ore dictionary.
Here are some important notes for the usage of LootTweaker
- Just Enough Resources will not spot any modifications created by this addon before 1.12. The author has not found out the cause of this issue yet.
- The addon can only get new features when it’s on version 1.12. It is because of major differences in the codebase created by the port to 1.12.
You can download and use LootTweaker to make changes to the loot table easily. Its requirement is to have Minecraft Forge installed.
How to LootTweaker Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch LootTweaker
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod LootTweaker that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find LootTweaker is set up!