Lost Souls Mod 1.12.2 is a great utility for The Lost Cities. It adds toughness to buildings and monsters in Minecraft.
This Adventure and RPG mod is completely configurable. Hence, you will find it very convenient and easy to use. It was made to function with The Lost Cities. If you have no ideas about The Lost Cities, then here is some information for you. It is a tough mod set in cities filled with monsters and buildings. You make your way through those cities trying to survive as well as conquer all challenges. You can explore dark tunnels under the grounds, fight against spawners, loot items, and more.
By installing the utility mentioned above, you can make The Lost Cities much more challenging. It is because the utility adds stronger monsters with lots of new buildings. There is also a chance for a building to be haunted. When it is haunted, you must be ready for strong vanilla mobs. Try your best to kill them until the building is cleared. Feel free to manage the types of mobs spawning, the number of mobs, and the armor and weapons for them.
Lost Souls functions on the server-side only. You can use it in your preferred modpacks. It depends on Minecraft Forge and The Lost Cities. So, you need to download them first.
How to Lost Souls Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Lost Souls
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Lost Souls that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Lost Souls is set up!