Lumberjack [Forge] Mod 1.18.1/1.16.5/1.12.2 adds 5 new axes from wood to diamond. You can use them to take down an entire plant with a single cut including the leaves.
About Lumberjack mod
Thanks to the axes the mod provides, you can take down an entire forest if you hold down the shift key while cutting.
You are free to set the tree extent in the config file. This is the place where you can also choose to cut off t leaves or leave them as is.
These axes also work on any type of wood, not just trees. It will depend on the number of woodblocks in your range. However, please note that axes can completely destroy a house with a single chop!
The advantage is that this mod is easy to use as it is easy to configure through a settings file. Many mod elements can be made completely optional via an easy-to-understand asset format configuration file. Also, it is an open resource.
Here are some of the features this mod offers:
- Chop tree by smashing single block
- Option to deactivate the tree by smashing below the original cut
- Binding to improve cutting range by a configurable amount. It focuses on forest removal (By default it’s the ‘V’ key)
- Link lock to deactivate by smashing different logs
- Ability to interpret optional axes. If you get a mod that inserts a new type of ax, you can have Lumberjack detect it.
- The fake version does not adjust the flask.
Lumberjack is really a useful mod that allows you to take down any plants that stand in your way easily. This will save you time and speed up resource gathering significantly. Download the mod and experience it today.
- Minecraft Forge
How to Lumberjack [Forge] Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Lumberjack [Forge]
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Lumberjack [Forge] that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Lumberjack [Forge] is set up!