Ma Essentials Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4 adds many helpful commands, homes, with kits, warps, server utilities, and other items to MC Forge. It’s workable for single-player and dedicated servers as well.
Ma Essentials’ Main Features
It is a mod that you should apply special world names in Single-player. It contains a lot of highlights mentioned above.
For the time, weather, spawn, player, home, warp, teleport request, kits, admin, and more.
You need to place the mod in /mods directory for both client and server sides so it can run rightfully.
You can carry out various tasks such as:
Switch off some commands
Edit the limit of homes
Reset the teleport delay and cooldown
Modify the random teleport minimum and maximum distance
Choose the time in seconds after someone became afk if he is not going.
Pick the time to kick afk characters after a certain period
Ma Essentials is a player transport mod that requires Minecraft Forge. Install it to start! The author has no plans to port it to Fabric. His other mods are Ma Chat, Ma Enchants, and Industrial Reborn. Check them!
How to Ma Essentials Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Ma Essentials
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Ma Essentials that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Ma Essentials is set up!