Macaw’s Doors Mod 1.17.1/1.15.2/1.14.4 will allow the user to experience the vanilla door with more wood variations. It’s possible for them to make those doors with every wood color!
About Macaw’s Doors
It’s a mod that will be able to solve many questions related to the vanilla doors. It has made them more convenient to use.
In fact, the author has introduced Macaw’s Doors. These items can give you the possibility to create vanilla doors with any kind of wood color.
There are various new doors such as Shoji, Metal, Modern, even Jail, and many more.
The 1.0.1 update supplements a series of objects not existing before, Western Doors, Stable Doors, Glass Doors, and Stable head Doors.
The 1.16+ versions present another crimson and warped variants as well.
Macaw’s Doors is a cosmetic mod related to Redstone. It will ask you for downloading and installing Minecraft Forge before it can activate.
How to Macaw’s Doors Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Macaw’s Doors
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod [Tinkers’ Construct] that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Macaw’s Doors is set up!