Magic Bees Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 brings many bee species to Minecraft. You will approach the new species based on the supported mods you use in your pack.
About the mod
This Genetics mod is an addon for Forestry. In this mod, you will see integration with lots of magic-themed mods. Besides bee species, it also lets you experience some new items for your Forestry builds. This even contains the Magic Apiary that allows you to take advantage of your bees easily. If you love to play with bees, you should install this mod in the game then use it for all useful features.
The mod is open source. You can utilize it in the modpacks that you want. However, make sure you give credit to the author before you use it. If there are any errors that you detect, you should report them to the creator.
Here are the major features in Magic Bees
This addon brings a wide range of great features for you to use, such as:
- Bee Hives: The mod features some generating hives. They store unique bees that are the predecessors to various species.
- Bee Species: You can explore lots of species in the mod, for instance, Veiled Branch, Arcane Branch, Supernatural Branch, Aware Branch, Soulful Branch, Time Branch, Thaumic Branch, etc.
- Bee Products: There are many types of products to use, including combs, waxes, propolises, pollens, essence, etc.
- Bee Effects: Some bees come with some effects when they gather pollen in the outside world.
- Equipment: There also some pieces of equipment that you can use for breeding bees, like tools and storage.
- Items: You can use some crafting recipes and utility in the mod.
Magic Bees Mod supports and expands some following mods:
- Thaumcraft 4
- Ars Magica 2
- Equivalent Exchange 3
- Thermal Expansion
Now, you can approach new bee species as well as resources related to the supported mods above. Make sure you install Minecraft Forge and Forestry to run the mod.
How to Magic Bees Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Magic Bees
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Magic Bees that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Magic Bees is set up!