MegaLoot Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 introduces the evolution of the mod named Weapon Case Loot. Aside from swords or bows, it’s possible to use armor and tools next time.
There are 3 types of loot that you often gain, including Common, Rare, and Epic. All of these cases can comprise swords, bows, or armor.
Items own dissimilar properties, for example, attack damage. They have unique attributes such as multishot, effects on a hit like wither, poison, and so on.
For the armor, it will enhance the max health of the player, give knockback resistance, and more.
Models are those controlled in weapon case loot.
MegaLoot mod is playable for Adventure and RPG. Aside from Minecraft Forge, it requires Minecraft Forge as well.
How to MegaLoot Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch MegaLoot
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod MegaLoot that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find MegaLoot is set up!