Mike Dongles Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 contains features for version 0.4.2 and a simple but useful ability. The full content is waiting for you to open and experience.
Note! Some items may not be accessible on a few versions.
Now, you can use the right mouse button to harvest crops. They are cocoa beans, melons, and pumpkins, alongside beetroots, potatoes, carrots, and wheat.
That possibility is active by default. It’s also a function where you receive the drops from the crop and the crop remains planted.
It operates on every vanilla crop and should work on all modded crops that extend the BlockCrops.
Besides, you will get the following objects. Each of them gives you different advantages.
- Crop Dongles
- Watering Dongle
- Starting Inventory
- Sponge Dongle
- Wet Sponge
- MLG Horn
- Sad Trombone
- Compressed Mobs Drops
- Void Dongle Can
- Dirt Dongle
Remember to download and install Minecraft Forge before you set up Mike Dongles! It’s a miscellaneous mod with a lot of interesting stuff.
How to Mike Dongles Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Mike Dongles
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Mike Dongles that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Mike Dongles is set up!