Mo’Creatures Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is an extremely useful mod in the game Minecraft with the ability to add more than 60 new animal and monster mobs to Minecraft, as well as the ability to tame and ride them. Download the mod now to make the world in the game richer and more diverse.
About Mo’Creatures mod
Each mob in this mod’s collection will come with gorgeous textured skin, realistic movement, and behavior. These organisms are not just simple additions to the environment. Some can be tamed, you can ride, others will attack you and they will drop items…
In addition, this mod also comes with its own spawn menu so you can adjust how often a mob will appear. It will add more than 58 new mobs to Minecraft, with both real, anthropomorphic, and fantasy creatures, some mobs can throw blocks at you or destroy them. All of these mobs spawn naturally in the Overworld and Nether, and a few can be found in the Wyvern Lair dimension.
The mod also adds some new blocks to Minecraft. Most of these blocks are created in the Wyvern Lair dimension. Ogre Lair blocks are unused and are only found in the Creative menu. It even adds another dimension to Minecraft, the Wyvern Lair.
The mod even adds many types of items to Minecraft. Most of these items can be obtained as drops from mobs when they are killed or created by the player. It also offers different types of armor that the player can wear for extra protection during gameplay.
Of course, the Mo’Creatures mod will also be installed through Minecraft Forge.
How to Mo’ Creatures Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Mo’ Creatures
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Mo’ Creatures that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Mo’ Creatures is set up!