Moar Boats Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.12.2 will supply more options to the player to transport items. They comprise a series of new boat types, modules, and so on.
It’s a mod inspired by the vanilla Minecarts. In fact, it has added many modular boats.
There are newer sorts with unique features.
- The Animal Boat
- The Modular Boat
- Utility boats
- Crafting Table
- Cartography Table
- Ender Chest
- Shulker boxes
- Blast Furnace
It’s possible to link boats by using a Rope item.
To install a module, right-click on the boat with the object suitable for the target. There are four categories: Navigation, Storage, Engine, and Misc. Specifically, they are Straight-forward modules, Engine modules, Solar modules, Helm module. Each of them contains different kinds.
Besides, you can interact with the Mapping Table. It’s a block to edit the path on a Map with Path or a Golden Ticket with more choices. Options relate to waypoints. So, you can add, insert, remove, or reorder them.
Moar Boats mod is appropriate to energy, fluid, and item transport. It requires Minecraft Forge, ShadowsMC’s Forgelin, Kottle.
How to Moar Boats Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Moar Boats
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Moar Boats that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Moar Boats is set up!